Let me put some things in perspective on life coaching, counseling, and therapy...
Today is Book Lovers Day! This year I set a goal to expand my knowledge by reading 52 books this year. On book number 13 I hit a place where I wanted to give up because I felt like nothing was changing in my life. I then realized that knowledge is only power if you take action.
Knowledge without action is just clutter collecting dust in our mental space. Its time that we start applying the things we know in life and see the results blossom. You were given a blessing to have the ability to obtain knowledge but you are also blessed with the ability to take that energy and put it into momentum. The world loves to learn but we only get behind and follow those who take action and produce outcomes. People don't care if your the smartest persons in the room, they care about what you're doing to make society better.
Sometimes in life we have all this knowledge and don't even know where to start taking action. My encouragement is that you start somewhere and don't worry about it being perfect. Maybe you need accountability to give you ideas of where to start. If that is what you are looking for. Reach out to me and lets get you started on a 90 day program to live a life worth a legacy.
Now you know but WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?
BONUS: Here are the books I have read so far....
1. Vision Map by Joel Malm
2. How To Lead When You’re Not In Charge by Clay Scroggins
3. Goliath Must Fall by Louie Giglio
4. Tales Of Beetle and Barg by JK Rowling
5. 41 Will Come by Chuck E. Tate
6. Cavetime by Jeff Voth
7. 30 Day Mental Diet
8. Capital Gaines by Chip Gaines
9. The Big Leap by Gay Hendrix
10. Crushing It by Gary Vanerchuck
11. Crush It by Gary V
12. Sandcastle Kings by Rich Wilkerson Jr.
13. UnF*Ck Yourself by Gary John Bishop
14. Love Does by Bob Goff
15. Creativity INC by Ed Mull
16. Hypnosis by Leonard Moore
17. Fully You By Joel Malm
18. The Richest Man In Babylon by George Carlson
19. The Subtle Art of not Giving A Fu*K by Mark Manson
20. The Prosperous Coach by Rich Chandler
21. 37 Ways To Boost Coaching by Rich Chandler
22. Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kawasaki
23. 7 Levels Of Communication by Matt Maher
24.Everybody, Always by Bob Goff
25. How To Think Like Sherlock by Daniel Smith
26. How To Influence People by Robert Moore
27. StoryBrand by Donald Miller
28. School of Greatness by Lewis Howes
29. Believe It by Nick Foles
30. The Power Of Habit by Charles Duhigg
31. Life On Fire by John Oleary
32. The Rabbi's Heartbeat by Brennon Manning
33. The Art Of Memoir by Mary Karr
34. The Prayer Of Jabez by Bruce Wilkinson